Skagit Regional Health is currently approved for four resident physicians per year in Family Medicine and two per year in Internal Medicine. We are also planning to expand our residency offerings within the next two years.
General residency inquiries should be directed to our Administrator of Medical Education, Tami Gilbert, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-848-5527.
- Our programs are accredited by the American Osteopathic Association. Details can be found on the AOA Opportunities listing.
- Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences serves as our sponsoring institution.
- We are members of Opti West which provides curriculum, accreditation and research planning resources.
- Our residents provide medical care at the Skagit Regional Clinics - Residency Clinic for patients of all ages.
- Watch the video below for more information about our osteopathic residency program featuring an interview with a current resident.
- Watch the video below for more information about Skagit Regional Clinics - Residency Clinic which is staffed by resident physicians under the supervision of an attending physician. The Residency Clinic provides health care for all ages.