Signs of a stroke
It’s important for the public to remember to always call 911 immediately if the symptoms of stroke appear.
Stroke symptoms may include any of the following:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.
If you or someone you love has any of these symptoms, don’t delay, call 911 IMMEDIATELY.