Phone: 360-814-5550 or 1-800-894-5877
Hospice of the Northwest - Compassion and dignity every moment of life.
Hospice of the Northwest provides terminally ill patients with the medical support necessary to live as fully and comfortably as possible while remaining at home during the later stages of their illness.
Hospice is a philosophy of care that values life from the moment it begins until the moment it ends. The end of life does not have to be painful or lonely. With caring, personalized service, the hospice client can live every day of their remaining life to its fullest, in comfort and dignity. Skagit Hospice provides a life-affirming climate for individuals and their families, helping them with the medical, social, emotional and spiritual concerns that often arise during a life-threatening illness.
Hospice of the Northwest provides:
• Expert Pain and Symptom Management under the guidance of a registered nurse and the patient’s physician.
• Family Services Coordination for referrals to available community financial and legal resources along with support counseling as desired by trained Medical Social Workers.
• Skilled Personal Care such as baths, skin care and nail care my Hospice Care Aides.
• Spiritual Services by chaplains trained to work with those experiencing grief and loss.
• Support and Respite Care by specially trained volunteers.
• Grief Support Services throughout the terminal illness and following the patient’s death.
Hospice of the Northwest is a Medicare-certified program.
Nationally recognized regional hospice and palliative care team providing high quality support and comfort that honors each individual's life journey.
Hospice of the Northwest
227 Freeway Drive, Suite A, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
360-814-5550 or 1-800-894-5877
Web site: www.hospicenw.org
How you can help:
To find out how you can support hospice programs, call the Hospice of the NW Foundation at 360-814-5702 or click here for more information.