Patient Education AND RESOURCES
Skagit Valley Kidney Center takes seriously the old adage that "knowledge is power." Our patients make better decisions about what is best for them if they have more information at their fingertips. Skagit Valley Kidney Center's strong patient education program offers the following programs and resources:
- Our Treatment Options Class helps patient make decisions about which renal replacement treatment is best for them. Click here to register for the class.
- Skagit Valley Kidney Center uses "Explore Transplant" resources to help patients and their families understand the transplant process.
- The Dial-Wyze Patient Newsletter keeps patients and their families up-to-date on what is going on in the kidney center and provides a wide array of educational resources and articles.
Read the current edition of our Dial-Wyze Patient Newsletter.
Click here to read previous editions.
- Click here to learn more about Rights and Responsibilities for kidney dialysis patients.
- You can read our HealthQuest magazine online.
- Check with the kidney center dietitian before trying any of the recipes in this HealthQuest cooking show. Click on box below to view.