The Rehabilitation Department at Skagit Valley Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient services for adult and pediatric patients. Acute care services are provided at Skagit Valley Hospital.
Meet Our Team
Contact Us and Forms
Watch Videos and Access Handouts
Our acute care programs provided for patients in the hospital include:
- Pre-operative evaluations for total hip and knee patients, in addition to post-operative rehabilitation
- Post-operative care for day surgeries
- Acute stroke rehabilitation
- Phase I cardiac rehabilitation
- Ventilator support services
- Educational services for staff, patients and their families
Services are available seven days a week for acute therapy services and consultations with physicians, patients and families.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services is located within Skagit Valley Hospital on the first floor. Enter through the Kincaid Street entrance to the hospital.
The outpatient rehabilitation center provides comprehensive services in all three disciplines: physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language therapy for adults and children.
The Children's Therapy Program is located inside Skagit Valley Hospital at the corner of 15th and Kincaid Streets. There is an entrance on 15th Street with ample parking nearby. Click here for directions to Skagit Valley Hospital.
Our specialty areas include:
- Children’s physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Cardiac rehabilitation, Phases II and III, and Heart Healthy Fitness
- Outpatient physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Wound care
- Women’s health issues
- Certified Diabetes Education Program
For more information, call the Skagit Valley Hospital Rehabilitation Center at 360-814-2184.