How Donations are Spent
As the Board of Trustees of the Skagit Valley Hospital Foundation follows its mission to raise, manage and distribute funds to assure the availability of quality health care here at home, they intently review grant requests from various departments within Skagit Valley Hospital.
Recent contributions by the Skagit Valley Hospital Foundation to Skagit Valley Hospital include:
- $613,630 to complete the Mental Health Center construction project.
- $115,853 to the Family Birth Center for the purchase of infant warmers.
- $42,605 to the Regional Cancer Care Center.
- $23,235 to The Breast Institute.
- $4,065 to the teaching hospital.
Making a Donation
All gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible and can be made in memory or honor of a loved one. Donors may restrict use of the gift and direct a donation to a specific fund, as noted below.
You can donate online by clicking on the Network for Good link above, or you can download the donation form below and mail to us with cash, a check or credit card, or give us a call.
Download a Donation Form to mail in a donation.